• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ghost trigger job on a Glock 19 gen 3, HELP !

Survivor

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
I recently installed a Ghost trigger on my Glock 19. Since I did the trigger job, it is now firing a two shot burst with one pull of the trigger. I took it apart and reinstalled it following the directions closely, but still got the same result . Anyone have similar trouble like this ?

:spy: When you say "Ghost Trigger" do you mean just a connector or springs ect.? Also did you use the Ghost rocket connector or the regular one that DOES NOT require filing down?

I just used the regular one and it required no filing, but I bought the "kit" and changed the springs also.

Kaywolf, at ten yards the second round is hitting the target about 12 inches higher than the first round.

Is the connector seated properly? Do you feel any resistance when racking the slide? You can put the trigger assembly back in the frame and have the connector slip, sometimes the ghost trigger needs a little bend.

I wouldn't state on an open forum that you are in possession of an illegal weapon.
I would take it to Glock though and they'll make it right regardless of how bad you've bubba'd it up.

I had this issue with the Ghost ultimate connector. I quickly removed the connector and returned it to stock. I destroyed the Ghost connector because I didnt want to risk anyone else getting it.

Back
Top Bottom