• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ghost trigger job on a Glock 19 gen 3, HELP !

ok,,, I know a Glock armorer, who can probably fix it up for me. Is there any other way of reducing the trigger pull without using a Ghost trigger ?

Yea you can definitely lighten the pull without a Ghost trigger but I personally would not put any aftermarket springs in a Glock. If you want a lighter trigger pull I would order a Glock OEM 4.5lb "minus" connector (Glockmeister should have them in stock) and couple that with a very modest polish job (25 cent trigger job).

I feel there COULD be some legal ramifications for a CCW with after market parts, see "hair trigger", get a glock - connector and a bottle of flitz. Join GSSF and the fact glock markets the - connector as a competition trigger, well it all falls into place for you in a court room.

ok,,, I know a Glock armorer, who can probably fix it up for me. Is there any other way of reducing the trigger pull without using a Ghost trigger ?

Yes, pick up a factory minus connector (if it doesn't have one-G34/35 non-blue label) and a 6lb. trigger return spring. That should get you in the 3.5lb. area. The .25 cent trigger job just slicks it up quicker than shooting a few thousand rounds or dry fires.

You can get a reduced firing pin spring to further lighten it but I would not recommend it. Stock parts are good. I have seen far too many guns and race bikes fail due to "improvements" when the best improvement would have been their training level, not their equipment.

Back
Top Bottom