• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Giant JORO Spider repairing her web.

I remember seeing a video of some putz who got a government grant to film web-making. His whole schtick was to destroy the web soon after it was completed and then gauge the symmetry, balance and look of the first against successive redo's.... They got progressively unbalanced and chaotic. Frankly, I considered it at the time as some kind of sick, twisted torture....

I remember seeing a video of some putz who got a government grant to film web-making. His whole schtick was to destroy the web soon after it was completed and then gauge the symmetry, balance and look of the first against successive redo's.... They got progressively unbalanced and chaotic. Frankly, I considered it at the time as some kind of sick, twisted torture....
I recall something like that where someone would exhale Cannabis smoke at them to see if it made their web making abilities better, or worse.

I recall something like that where someone would exhale Cannabis smoke at them to see if it made their web making abilities better, or worse.
Our government pays for all sorts of stuff that doesn't substantively add to the value in our lives.

<iframe width="994" height="559" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="994" height="559" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Their words - "A minute dose of ......." Sheesh.... Q-tip of LSD or LSG or whatever smeared on their kisser is "minute?" This is exactly what I was talking about....no substantive value added to our lives...

Watching the video made me wonder why the spider doesn’t stick to the web like all the other bugs that touch it:pop2:
Not sure if all, but I remember learning that spiders can produce a sticky silk and less sticky and knows the difference.

Back
Top Bottom