• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gift card to CHUCK'S FIREARMS

sublimebeer

Default rank 5000+ posts
Brut 33 For Men
103   0
Reaction score
So my Dad got me a gift card to Chuck's Firearms. It's for 50 bucks. I have had it for months now. I live near Chuck's, but I've never been in. Is 50 bucks going to be a tease completely? Is there even anything there under 50?? I hear they are silly expensive. Perhaps a trade?

Chucks is a really neat place, has some hard to find old stuff. Some cool interesting books, expensive custom knives, Merkels, Cooper rifles, Kimber rifles...all in stock and ready to go home with you. Be sure to check out the shot guns. Saw a dad and son spend 20K on 2 shotguns one saturday!! :jaw:

Yeah. When I buy I buy all out. I figure if you ever have to "resale" the item it will hold more value. I'm just getting back on my feet from my Month of Feb beat down. Just paid two grand for my friends wedding(that I am a groomsmen in) at the end of June. Perhaps I'll be that guy who window shops. I was honestly thinking about hearing protection. I've been using cheap stuff(not a great idea).

Last edited:
Jack has some really nice leather holsters down there in Buckhead around that price range. Mostly Galco, I recall.

I was a lil upset when I saw it was Chuck's and not you all. Ga Firing Line is were I purchase all my firearms(my colt AR is doing just fine). Best prices in town on New Firearms. :gossip::gossip::clap2::rockon::hail:

Back
Top Bottom