• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giraud trimmer

That's an interesting tool too bad the video was biased. The guy didn't even use the hornady trimmer correctly. There is a power adapter for it and they weren't even cut all the way by hand. The cutter still squeeked when he removed the brass meaning it wasn't trimmed to length...

In my experience it easily and quickly will cut to within two thousands of an inch consistency. It does not debur or chamfer, but the cut is so clean no deburing is needed.

I got the WFT in 300blk today for Christmas. It's a version 1 so it's 300blk only. I'd like to try the version 2 with the changeable pilots and single body....but that's more than I wanted to spend.

You have just made a great decision, and a great purchase. We have it and the remember you can use .223 cutter for several calibers, 30 caliber cutter the same way too.

The three in one trimmer, Doug's wife is who takes the orders, she is great and knows her business on this trimmer, great people to deal with.

Have the Lilcrow trimmer waste of money, that's my experience, they warranted it great but took 3 tries after initial purchase to get problem correct, after all the shipping charges had almost 30% of the cost of the Giraud
trimmer.

Don't waste your money, and don't waste your time just buy the best, and you can rest assured you purchased the best..

Back
Top Bottom