Give your word in this thread. Save people from doing stupid things.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I have seen some guys do some crazy things with firearms in the name of testing to see if they work. I just want to tell everyone on the ODT that I will not sell you something that does not work. There is no need to bring a loaded mag to a meet to put in the firearm I am selling and start cycling it or anything else like that. I will not sell a firearm that does not work. Period. I give you my word.

Last edited:
Have an interesting meet up?

A few in the past, but it is no big deal. Stuff doesn't bother me too much. I have seen just about every kind of crazy in firearms handling and not all on the ODT. I was just putting it out there that you can trust any firearm I sell to function like it should.

Have an interesting meet up?
Also kind of hoping everyone will put their word on their firearms in this thread. So we can just exchange our cash and firearms in parking lots without drawing a lot of attention testing things.

Also kind of hoping everyone will put their word on their firearms in this thread. So we can just exchange our cash and firearms in parking lots without drawing a lot of attention testing things.
well if I ever decide to sell one it will be legit not some pos I'm trying to pawn off n someone for a quick buck.

desk pop.
THAT ****S REAL RIGHT??? lol

Back
Top Bottom