• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Giveaway is over. Thanks to all of our service members.

I searved in the Marines from 93 to 97. I have a 11 year old that i have just interduced this year to the shooting world with a lil Marlin 795 .22. Thanks for doing this for one of the troops or for one of us vet. Its great to see that some folks are still willing to stand behind the troops

Best of luck to you Jwhit. I am a vet but never searved in a war zone or had to be away from my child due to service since she was not born when i was in. my vote goes out to number 9 instead of my entry .

Well I guess I need to adopt a child so I can enter this! LOL

But seriously this is an outstanding thing you're doing.

Joined the Army in 2004 as a Cavalry Scout, was deployed to Ramadi, Iraq from 05-06 with 3ID. Moved to Colorado and deployed again with 4ID from 08-09. Currently serving at Fort Benning as a Cavalry instructor at the Armor School. My son is 5 and will be going on his first deer hunt this November, plenty of time to get this thing zeroed in.

Here's a clip of an attack that hit our OP while we were in Ramadi. http://youtu.be/01QqFN_E66w

Thanks for the support

Here's what we have so far.
Marc
Dwayne5174
Jwhited
Leatherhead.

Combat or no combat you are all hero's. Keep em coming....doesn't matter if you were in combat or not .....just served and have a child ready to shoot....

A true American! It is nice to see there are still people who are truly grateful for our service members. I have been in for almost 12 years now, was on the invasion of both OEF and OIF, and continue to deploy to this day. I have yet to see something as thoughtful as this, and for a complete stranger! I hope you find the right recipient for such an awesome gift. God bless you, God bless America. Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

Thoroughly impressed. I'm a vet with kids but I don't need the gun. I'm just happy about what you're doing ... it makes me smile.

I've got a .22 bolt action norinco rifle with a scope. It's nothing special but it's in decent shape and shoots straight. After your list is complete and you're done with yours, from what's left, draw a name for mine as well. Whatever name comes out of the hat is welcome to this one if they come get it.

Back
Top Bottom