• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Giveaway is over. Thanks to all of our service members.

Little far from Ft Stewart, but gotta think of my little man's birthday next month. So I better put my name in the hat before it's gone. Active duty Soldier with 20 years and two deployments to Iraq one to Afghanistan and one to Kosovo. Good luck to all the servicemen and woman up for this and thanks to howie and his son for their support.

Last edited:
Active Duty, but no children for me...yet, but I know it will go to a deserving yound child

Thank you for offering it up to the Military members, shows a lot about a person by their actions

Thanks for the outstanding offer for a free rifle to assist with Daddy time with the little ones. Served in the AF from 1992 - 2008, then medically retired. Served in Iraq/Afghanistan and other location locations while assigned to my last unit (and I'd do it again to keep the fight overseas vs my own backyard). My youngest of 3 was born (luckily) between deployments and training trips. Please throw my name in the hat.

Prior active duty and current National Guard infantryman. I don't want my name in the hat, just wanted to say what a really cool thing you are doing and how much I appreciate you thinking of our troops. Thanks!

My wife and I are both Active Duty Navy, dont enter me in the drawing, but Thanks so much for your support. I truly wish more Americans had your outlook! Best of luck to all the entrants.

Thanks for all of your kind words. I am going to draw names tomorrow morning. Good luck to all who entered. There are oficially three .22 rifles up for grabs now. A huge thanks to brainchill and cat Herder for also coming on board . It's heart warming to see the response we have gotten and the support for our troops. I salute each and every one of you. Thank You!!!!!

You guys are truly awesome for coming up with this. I have a grandson that's got a birthday right around the corner. Therefore, I'd like to throw my name in the hat if it's ok. Coast Guard active duty and still reserve since 1978.Yep, that's over 33 years.

Thanks guys!

My son will draw the names this morning before we head off to school. Good luck to everyone. Remember you will have to come to the location of the gun and prove that you are or were in the military.

Back
Top Bottom