• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Giving away TWO Aegis Armory Holsters. A Shield and a Guardian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
447   0
Reaction score
45691_289762881164059_1355271116_n.png

TWO Free Aegis Armory Holsters
a Shield Hybrid and a Trigger Guardian!

www.facebook.com/AegisArmory

Time for Giveaway #3, the Word of Mouth Race to 2000 Likes. Giving Away Free, an Aegis Armory Shield Holster and our Guardian Holster!
--Like our Facebook Page = www.facebook.com/aegisarmory
Don't just like this post, if you're not an Aegis Armory Fan, youre not eligible.
--Share this Image! (and feel free to share our Youtube Reviews too!)
--Comment on this Image letting us know where you heard about us first, Facebook/Youtube/ODT/Friends/Google etc. If Youtube, let us know the channel that told you about us! We want to thank all our great reviewers and Awesome Customers.

the image to share is pinned to the top of our Facebook Page.

Thanks ODT!

sweet stuff here - just picked up 2 from Stephen from Aegis about 30 mins ago - brand new and loving them both - tried them both on very comfortable - xds45 . shield9 - Stephen was very professional - great guy - took my order - knock it right out for me - took the time to meet me even though he was busy he made time - thanks to Stephen at Aegis Armory - maybe i'll win another - lol

aegis2.jpg

sweet stuff here - just picked up 2 from Stephen from Aegis about 30 mins ago - brand new and loving them both - tried them both on very comfortable - xds45 . shield9 - Stephen was very professional - great guy - took my order - knock it right out for me - took the time to meet me even though he was busy he made time - thanks to Stephen at Aegis Armory - maybe i'll win another - lol

View attachment 214155
Thanks mate! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom