• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 raffle for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

joe30528

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
65   0
Reaction score
Glock 19 Raffle to supportthe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training

I’m participating in the Chicago Marathon as amember of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team in Training. I amselling raffle tickets for a brand new Glock 19 9mm pistol to raise funds tohelp find cures and better treatments for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s diseaseand myeloma.

All proceeds go directly to Team in Training tohelp me meet my goal. Tickets are $5each or 5 tickets for $20. I’m onlyselling 500 tickets to better everyone’s odds of winning. Tickets can be purchased directly from me andby contacting me online through my Team in Training web site http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/chicago13/joerivard#My-Fundraising-Page or by email at joe30528@gmail.com.

Drawing will be held once 500tickets are sold.

You do not need to be presentto win; winner will be notified by phone and email.

Must be 21 years old, aGeorgia resident and lawfully allowed to own a fire arm in the state of GA.

Last edited:
Thanks everone for all the support and donations. The glock raffle is going a lot better than i thought it would. If it keeps going this well i will be raffling off another Glock and Im going to look into an AR-15 as well..

I have had some request from some out of state residents. Between family, work, training and fundraising I have dont really have much time left. I'm sorry I dont really have the time to ship to your local FFL but if you would like to enter the raffle and you are from out of state, if you win I will send you the cash value of the Glock ($550) and you can purchase your own.

Back
Top Bottom