Glock 19 vs. Beretta 92fs

I love Glock's and agree you can't hurt one but I can't shoot them for **** and that makes me mad! I am very accurate with the Beretta though and it's battle tested so I don't think it's unreliable at all! What ever works best for you is the one you should own and shoot!

It's all about what you are more comfortable shooting. For me the G19 was a horrible fit, never enjoyed shooting one, couldn't shoot it accurately, I just didn't like the gun. My G21 however is a different story, it is my go to weapon for defense. I traded my old 92fs for a CCW recently with the intention of replacing it with a new one. I miss it, and am going nuts for a new M9A1. They feel good in the hand, rock solid reliable, and as accurate as you can get for the price. Honestly, I think the Sig 226, Cz, and Hi Power are slightly more accurate but all have their strong and weak points. For a true combat sidearm I would rank the 226, M9A1, and G19 in that order, but the differences between them are slim and mostly about personal preference.

In the end, it will be what you shoot better. Reliability is not an issue with either pistol.

Gentlemen this may be my favorite website of all time. Where else could a guy get this kind of feed back from so many that obviously know their stuff. The next time my wife asks why I'm always on here I'll ask her what she thinks about the g19 vs the 92fs. And when she looks at me crazy I'll show her this.

You sure you want to do that? She may take a look and tell you that if after 57 posts there's no clear cut answer you are wasting time. ;)

You sure you want to do that? She may take a look and tell you that if after 57 posts there's no clear cut answer you are wasting time. ;)

No doubt! I think I'll have to call round one a draw. I've been shooting the m9 for years, so i've got a good feel for it. A friend has a 19 I plan to shoot soon, so hope to decide what's best for me then. Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom