• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19x score!

Yep a little dremmel work and you are there. Of course I’d dremmel the mag before I’d dremmel the frame of my new Glock.

Thanks for drinking my Kool-aid. Once a kool-aid drinker always a kool-aid drinker. Now if Glock will produce a carbine that accepts Glock mags... we can all drink kool-aid together!

What’s next for Glock a 17x ? Or the long dreamed about carbine?
Micro Roni Stab is your Glock carbine.

IMG_20180325_142913542.jpg

But I could definitely go for an MP5 style 6-8" barrel, braced pistol that takes Glock mags for around $500.

Saw an ad within the last couple of days at $539........trying to remember where.......

$533.50 + Ga Taxes + Shipping + FFL Fees
https://www.gtdist.com/products/guns-firearms/glock-19x-9mm-gns-5-5lb-le-pistol.html

Shot mine for the first time today and I must say, there is a difference in the trigger for sure. I don't know what to say except the dang thing is accurate as all get out.
My wife even shot it better than her old trusty Night Stand Gun - the Gen4 G17 with Half Dollar sized group of 17 rounds @ 10 yards.

The 19x will be replacing the old trusty G17 as the New, Night Stand Gun. Sights are dead on right out of the box. I was honestly very surprised. Could be the great trigger or the new barrel but something about it works. Oh, and Gen4 G17 mags work perfectly in it.

$533.50 + Ga Taxes + Shipping + FFL Fees
https://www.gtdist.com/products/guns-firearms/glock-19x-9mm-gns-5-5lb-le-pistol.html

Shot mine for the first time today and I must say, there is a difference in the trigger for sure. I don't know what to say except the dang thing is accurate as all get out.
My wife even shot it better than her old trusty Night Stand Gun - the Gen4 G17 with Half Dollar sized group of 17 rounds @ 10 yards.

The 19x will be replacing the old trusty G17 as the New, Night Stand Gun. Sights are dead on right out of the box. I was honestly very surprised. Could be the great trigger or the new barrel but something about it works. Oh, and Gen4 G17 mags work perfectly in it.

Sounds good.

Personally, I dislike the short grip/long slide setup that most people seem to prefer. I would rather have a long grip/short slide, ala Colt Commander and similar.

Back
Top Bottom