• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 26?

The more I've researched I've figured out for a closer price point where somebody might be willing to trade I could get the M&P 9c that is still easy to carry but will accept higher cap magazines if I wanted it to.
go to a store that will let you dry fire or shoot it. If you like it come here and give me a super discount on the G26. Then go back and buy it.

There is about 175 price difference between the two on budsgunshop at the moment. I don't dislike the shield and it definitely disappears when you are conceal carrying, I just think I'd like to have something with higher capacity while still being able to carry good. Either a Glock 26 or a Glock 19 seems to be a couple of the most highly recommended.

Go ahead and get the 19 . You can thank me later :)

Go for a g26 with a g19 mag.
Twice as much (I think) carry capacity than the shield .
But which do you shoot better?

Thinking about trying to trade my S&W Shield for a Glock 26. I've had it for about a year but haven't shot it. Is this a trade ya'll could actually see happen? I don't know if somebody would trade a G26 for a Shield or not but it's always been one of my dream carry guns. Just floating an idea.
Wait. What? You've never shot it? Go shoot your Shield before you go trading it away. You may just decide you like it! (And you won't hurt its second hand value).

Sent from my Droid Turbo using TapaTalk

I would put it through its paces before you trade it away.

+1

I've always been a Glock guy when it comes to polymer pistols. Carried the 26, 43 and 19... but after trying the Shield it became my new EDC. That slightly thinner profile really makes a big difference IWB... for me anyway. Damn thing is accurate for it's size too. Carries like a sub-compact and shoots like a full size.

Have the G19 and G26,had a Shield now I have a Kahr CM9 that carries better than the Shield,I use it when not carrying the G26.....Have never fired this G19......

And NO I wouldn't trade my Glock for a Shield.....

Thank for all of your replies, I have a new range opening up near me soon I'm planning on going to, so I'll probably just keep the Shield and test it out. If it shoots as good as you guys say it does then I'll probably keep it as it carries like a dream. The loss in capacity can be made up for a bit by carrying a few extra 8 rd magazines I suppose, as they are pretty light.

Back
Top Bottom