• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43x or P365

Glock 43x or Sig P365

• Sig p365

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Glock 43x

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Comped Micro Dagger 😉 (essentially a 43x)
Currently deciding on whether to carry this over my P365. So far it's blowing me away for what it actually cost.
IMG_20240109_161243199~2.jpg

For me - it's P365. But it's so subjective based on individual "feel" that you really should shoot them both. Neither is a bad choice, but the P365 handled and shot better for me right out of the box. Add a Wilson Combat frame and it really is perfection. :thumb:

For me - it's P365. But it's so subjective based on individual "feel" that you really should shoot them both. Neither is a bad choice, but the P365 handled and shot better for me right out of the box. Add a Wilson Combat frame and it really is perfection. :thumb:
I like my p365 too! Took it to the range 2 weeks ago and it shot extremely well. I might go as far as saying that it shot better than the all of the glocks I’ve had. The only thing that sketches me out about Sig is the whole situation with the guns going off on their own and problems with jamming.

I just sold my 43x most for an optics ready p365. I think the 43x handles much more like a full size gun, but it also prints a little. The p365 is unnoticeable when carrying. They both shoot great. Not to mention, I don't really feel like trusting aftermarket mags from shield arms with my life. Id rather stick with OEM mags from sig personally.

I had a 43 and 43x and sold them both if that helps lol.

I just sold my 43x most for an optics ready p365. I think the 43x handles much more like a full size gun, but it also prints a little. The p365 is unnoticeable when carrying. They both shoot great. Not to mention, I don't really feel like trusting aftermarket mags from shield arms with my life. Id rather stick with OEM mags from sig personally.

I had a 43 and 43x and sold them both if that helps lol.
I should also say that I used the shield arms z9 mags in Glock 43 and they jammed consistently.

I like my p365 too! Took it to the range 2 weeks ago and it shot extremely well. I might go as far as saying that it shot better than the all of the glocks I’ve had. The only thing that sketches me out about Sig is the whole situation with the guns going off on their own and problems with jamming.

That's ancient history. The P365 had an issue with the firing pin channel when first released, but it's been a non-issue for years.

Back
Top Bottom