• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43x or P365

Glock 43x or Sig P365

• Sig p365

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Glock 43x

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
either one will make a fine CCW or even an “only gun” I carry a 43x with TLR7-Sub and PSA mags…but I’d be perfectly happy with a 365 a little smaller package if you prefer that. Either one will do anything that the average citizen would ever need.

Attachments

• IMG_2821.jpeg
    IMG_2821.jpeg
    689.8 KB · Views: 25
In fairness I’d say P365XL vs G43x. I have the p365 and the 43 and carry both. Stock I’d say I enjoy carrying the G43 with the oem mag and a pierce grip +1 so I can get my pinky on there. The P365 sandpaper grip ate my side up IWB, I changed it for the Wilson combat grip and that fixed it.
Much rather have the extra mag capacity of the P365 and I like the trigger and night sites better. I haven’t had problems with either, only about 1,000 rounds through each though. The final test is I need to go out and actually target shoot with each, I’m pretty sure I shoot the G43 more accurately. In the end it’s whatever you feel competent with, but for me it’s the P365. Eventually I’m going to put a Macro grip on it then the PMM comp on it to make a better version of the comped macro. That is going to be sweet.

Attachments

• IMG_4451.jpeg
    IMG_4451.jpeg
    867.2 KB · Views: 13
the Shadow Systems CR920 is a 43 clone when using their flush 10rd mag, and it’s a 43X clone with their 13rd extended mag (for a full-finger grip). It also has a neutral/sig grip angle. So it’s basically best of both worlds?
Only potential downside is their mags are proprietary tho.

Anyone successfully use and carry the psa mags for the 43x/48?

Yes I’ve got five of them. I’ve ran one twenty through three of them and that’s my magazine and the gun and two spares the other ones I’ve ran maybe a magazine through. They work great for me.

Back
Top Bottom