• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 44

Plenty of room in the mag well of the 44 for a double stack magazine like its cousin the TX22.I guess Glock wanted to be able to sell-um in our communist neighbor states.So by default,we are held to the same neutered platform here,kinda like driving a 4cyl Corvette.No offense to anyone who bought one as I like them myself.Brightside is your able to perfect quick mag changes if you like to carry its centerfire brethren.

I have enjoyed my 44 also, but find myself favoring my TX22 more. And I didn’t have to spend the extra $ to get a threaded barrel for the TX22. But the 44 feels exactly like the 19 (dimensionally) which is nice for familiarity

Was going to start a new thread but found this one so I’m reviving it instead. Now that it’s been out for a while, is there anyone else who can share feedback on the G44? Reliability is my main focus, and I read that early on some of the polymer slides were cracking but I think that got resolved. From reading the previous posts in this thread it sounds like they will run fine with better quality 22 ammo, but I’m curious if anyone can say theirs functions well with cheap ammo (remington, federal, aguila).

Was going to start a new thread but found this one so I’m reviving it instead. Now that it’s been out for a while, is there anyone else who can share feedback on the G44? Reliability is my main focus, and I read that early on some of the polymer slides were cracking but I think that got resolved. From reading the previous posts in this thread it sounds like they will run fine with better quality 22 ammo, but I’m curious if anyone can say theirs functions well with cheap ammo (remington, federal, aguila).
It's still a poorly designed 22 in these times. Glock took the cheap way out and just knew fanbois would still buy em. 10 rd mags. Not factory threaded. Poor build quality.

i enjoy my G44. It's a great gun. Accurate too. shot 2'' 25 yard 5 shot group with it hand held. even with the heavy trigger.
it does not work with standard velocity 22LR ammo.

I know some folks running the ProMag 18rd magazines for the G44, and they speak highly of them. I’m usually leery of ProMag, but I’d try them if I had a G44. They retail for $20 or so.

Back
Top Bottom