• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock blue label dealer in North Metro?

Ed’s and Adventure Outdoors both have what I want in stock. I’m not a fan of Adventure Outdoors, and didn’t want to have to drive back and forth between northern suburbs and Ed’s on Saturday. With my working in Atlanta until 6:00 during the week and Ed’s closing at 7:00 during the week makes Ed’s a pain in rush hour. I guess I’ll just go to Adventure Outdoors.

I’ve used a GSSF cert at Freedom Mill in Cumming before. Been a couple of years tho.

I’m just going to run to Adventure Outdoors after work today. I sold my G40 MOS with the Swampfox Justice. I’m going to replace it with G34 MOS and Holosun 507c, and drop in a Glock Performance Trigger. I want a Johnny Glock, but want to stay in stock division for GSSF. I may use it to try IDPA after my move to Woodstock next month.

I’m just going to run to Adventure Outdoors after work today. I sold my G40 MOS with the Swampfox Justice. I’m going to replace it with G34 MOS and Holosun 507c, and drop in a Glock Performance Trigger. I want a Johnny Glock, but want to stay in stock division for GSSF. I may use it to try IDPA after my move to Woodstock next month.
Wait! You are leaving your luxurious downtown Penthouse?

Back
Top Bottom