• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Conversion Barrel

If your looking for plinking and fun, go Lonewolf.

If you plan on carry then I would step up to either Storm Lake or Jarvis($$$$)

I have a passion for .357sig and that's a mighty fine round and you just drop in.

If your gonna go 9mm, consider a dedicated barrel spring and factory glock 9mm mags. Should be good to go

If your looking for plinking and fun, go Lonewolf.

If you plan on carry then I would step up to either Storm Lake or Jarvis($$$$)

I have a passion for .357sig and that's a mighty fine round and you just drop in.

If your gonna go 9mm, consider a dedicated barrel spring and factory glock 9mm mags. Should be good to go

Sportin my Glock 33 right now. I do use Lone Wolfs for everything when I convert though. I keep a Glock 33)loaded and backed by 2 extra mags) with a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel and 3 loaded 9MM mags in a safe in my car for bug out emergencies. I need to add a 40 S&W barrel to that mix for maximum versatility in case I have to scavenge but I always figure if I'm scavenging, 40's will be readily available.

Lone Wolf all the way for the money. I have the 9mm & 357 Sig barrel for my Glock 23 and have put a couple thousand rounds of 9mm thru her using just the barrel and a 9mm mag without a failure. Now if I was going to carry her that way I would swap in the dedicated 9mm internals.

Back
Top Bottom