• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock grip reduction

i40.tinypic.com_15d5teq.gif
just kidding it looks allright

Looks good man. I have yet to find a need to change the grip on one of my Glocks, but don't see any reason for some body else not to.

Thanks. I think.

The rail get used now and then, gun light. Why does the rail bug you?

You think? Sirrah! I am a purist! For me to admit that it looks good is high praise indeed! ;)

I never use the rail and if you look at the Glocks with vs without it the size addition of the rail is clear. As a CC advocate I think the taper of the non railed models is much better for carry.

i233.photobucket.com_albums_ee239_rob1bike_IMG_20120219_200718.jpg

Threw the heart in there for good measure. Neighbor came by the shop, asked if I'd do his 26 for him. Guess my neighborhood is full of fools.

Fits my hand much better, points nicely for a lil gun.

Wow, good job! Especially for your first time.

After you got it heated, how'd you get rid of the hump? Did it collapse into the cavity or did you fill it?

Thank you. I heated it and pushed it in. No epoxy or anything. Having done one I this k you could heat the the factory stippling on the backstrap and the grip front and smooth it flat. Then stipple it, and it would be much smoother.

I didn't want to grind much on it,personally I'm not sold on filling it and grinding, seems like it may weaken it.

Back
Top Bottom