• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Issue

All the 9mm Glocks I've shot tend to make a neat little pile of brass about three feet to my right and slightly behind me... with the occasional piece that lands on my arms/hands and occasionally on the bill of my ball cap- the cap is a necessity.

I'd be happy to send some pics of the ejector if that would help. As far as I know they're the same ones that came from the factory. I've got a police trade in G17 Gen 3 and a Gen 3 G26 for reference.

Glock... as a combat weapon is designed to fired on the move.. not stationary. The brass then ejects behind you as you are moving and thus detailing your exact path for forensic purposes and crime scene investigators.

I have a 3rd gen G19 that is throwing brass at my face and it has replacement parts on it. It has the Fire Dragon stainless guide rod and a 3.5 connector. I also have a bunch of other things added, but I would think these 2 would be the only things that could have anything to do with it. I plan on swapping out the extractor on another g19 I have to see if that helps. Anyone with the same experience?

EDIT: Also does anyone notice if you put 14 rounds in a 15 round mag a shake it it will make a noise lol I just thought it was interesting

Mine are exactly opposite. 15 makes noise and 14 don't.

Back
Top Bottom