• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock loses out to S&W once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes yes, we've heard this argument before. However, the "copying" issue was not related to the M&P, it was related to the Sigma...ironically, the low man on the totem poll of the S&W polymer line. Now think about that for a minute. The bottom of the barrel S&W is equivalent to a Glock.

;)
Not quite... the Sigma has one of the worst triggers I've ever felt. The overall quality of the gun was poor which was why it was discontinued.

The SD trigger is just as bad which is why it too is a flop.

Not quite... the Sigma has one of the worst triggers I've ever felt. The overall quality of the gun was poor which was why it was discontinued.

The SD trigger is just as bad which is why it too is a flop.

That may be true, but what he was trying to elude to was that the M&P was the reason for the lawsuit between Glock and S&W and it wasn't. It had to do with the design of the Sigma.

Yet S&W basically tried to copy the GLOCK design as well as several other handgun manufacturers. GLOCK set the standard my friend. Not dogging the m&p but GLOCK has a BIG PROVEN track record for a reason...

The caveman invented the wheel, others made it better......

Yeah Glock is staying in my holster..I doubt I'll ever put an M&P in it. I got M&P on my hands one time, didnt think that smell would ever come off

That may be true, but what he was trying to elude to was that the M&P was the reason for the lawsuit between Glock and S&W and it wasn't. It had to do with the design of the Sigma.

No that and every other pistol strikingly compares to a glock. I have never owned an m&p but i bet it breaks down like a glock, right?

Yes yes yes, we've heard this argument before. However, the "copying" issue was not related to the M&P, it was related to the Sigma...ironically, the low man on the totem poll of the S&W polymer line. Now think about that for a minute. The bottom of the barrel S&W is equivalent to a Glock.

;)

What crappy gun has glock made? S&W cant say the same. I like both but I prefer GLOCK. It works no matter what. Not saying your S&W doesnt but it comes down to opinion on that one. I would love to see a breakdown of depts that carry glocks vs. those that carry all others including but not limited to S&W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom