• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock loses out to S&W once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Glock guys, how do you like the Glock AR platform?

Oh wait....nevermind. They're still stuck on a 25 y.o. pistol design and haven't branched out. My bad.

No that and every other pistol strikingly compares to a glock. I have never owned an m&p but i bet it breaks down like a glock, right?

It breaks down almost the same, but it's just sexier. It's like they took a plain Jane breakdown and turned it into Ms. America.

You've never owned an M&P, yet you can somehow make a comparison of the two guns? For shame. You are hereby banished from this discussion. VAMOOS!;)

Last edited:
What crappy gun has glock made? S&W cant say the same. I like both but I prefer GLOCK. It works no matter what. Not saying your S&W doesnt but it comes down to opinion on that one. I would love to see a breakdown of depts that carry glocks vs. those that carry all others including but not limited to S&W.
I seem to remember the first 21sf having problems with the frame and the 4th gens having issues with the 2 piece springs when they first came out.

Iregardless, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Like Colt with their AR rifles, S&W sat on their laurels for years with the same old technology until Glock ran over them like a truck & took the majority of what used to be their police market followed closely by almost every single federal agency which it still has today.

I've trained with quite a few of those Agency guys & I can tell you... the majority aren't carrying Smith's.

The M&P's are getting better but they're not there yet.

Notice how he only had 3 posts?

He hid in shame once he realized the Kool Aid was actually a cup of pee.

You don't happen to work for s&w do you? Got the avatar, and getting quite defensive on the subject..were all poking fun, sounds like your mangina is gettin sandy:lol:it's all in good fun to me..m&p's are plenty fine weapons, I've just been using glocks so long that they work for me..I trust em, I connect with em, I use em

Anyone living vicariously through any brand of firearm should re-evaluate their lives. I don't care either way, but i'd wager state politics had a little bit to do with the results of the testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom