• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock loses out to S&W once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread reminds me of a picture. I found it.

weknowmemes.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_02_find_the_attention_whore_in_the_picture.jpg

Actually, I should have said 3. My 27 was stolen.

My 19 was the first handgun I ever owned. My 23 was handed down to me when my grandfather passed away and I bought a 36 last summer. My 27 was my CCW until I shot an M&P and realized how much more I liked its trigger and the ergos just felt better in my hand.

Actually, I should have said 3. My 27 was stolen.

My 19 was the first handgun I ever owned. My 23 was handed down to me when my grandfather passed away and I bought a 36 last summer. My 27 was my CCW until I shot an M&P and realized how much more I liked its trigger and the ergos just felt better in my hand.
If you hate them so much why buy another?

I already have 4. :)
Just as I thought. Your a gun collector, not a shooter. I used to be as well, and said many of the same things as you said about glock, only 12 years ago. As I started shooting more, and training more seriously I became less of a collector, and more of a shooter. As this happened I began to see the merits of the glock. I still collect guns, but now my collection is more purpose driven and not so much of what looks cool, or different.

I think it's funny how bad CCW swings from my nuts in any thread I post. Stalker much?

Oh..and FYI:

CCW

The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
This message is hidden because CCW is on your ignore list.

Enjoy kiddo!
Why have me on your ignore list if youre just going to read my posts anyway? Small, inner power struggle perhaps?

28 pages and still going....M & P may be superior, it just doesn't fit me as well...funny how territorial we get about our weapons choices and silly some people can be...

Just as I thought. Your a gun collector, not a shooter. I used to be as well, and said many of the same things as you said about glock, only 12 years ago. As I started shooting more, and training more seriously I became less of a collector, and more of a shooter. As this happened I began to see the merits of the glock. I still collect guns, but now my collection is more purpose driven and not so much of what looks cool, or different.

You think wrongly. Or wait, does being a "shooter" mean carrying around 10 different weapons in your car, trying to play Rambo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom