Glock "Perfection" Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
a.scpr.org_i_ec3f385fcf53e0af9ef7e480b7bf3fcf_107320_full.jpg

I'm just trying to see what other dumb bull crap he will pull out of his rear.

I'm just trying to see what other dumb bull crap he will pull out of his rear.
I'll think exactly like you one day, pal. Then I can be smart too.
If you haven't figured out by now, this is kinda just to get like you worked up. Yeah, I think they're overrated, and some of the guns that copied Glock turned out better. But they're decent guns. The rest was exaggerated bull****.
This is a joke forum with stupid posts constantly. That's what this was and you let your blood pressure go through the roof.
Have a good one :thumb:

I paid less than 400 bucks for it, never clean it, wear it every day IWB, swim in rivers with it on, and when I shoot it at the range it works every time. No signs of rust or wear, and even if it did, it was less than 400 bucks so who cares? Magazines can be found for 10 bucks often and are plentiful, replacement parts are cheap and plentiful, and the company which just happens to be down the street has some of the best customer service in the business if the need should ever arise.

I only own one Glock, and it is the gun I carry every day. Is it pretty? Nope/ Does it have a silky smooth action and trigger? Nope. Is is ergonomically perfect for my body? Nope. If I ever need to depend on it to protect my life or the lives of those I love can I depend on it? You're damn right.

Do I think other guns suck? Nope. Am I smart enough to realise that "Perfection" is a marketing slogan and not a statement? You bet.

Do I think it's funny that the Glock haters are more vocal and asinine than the Glock tard fan boys and are exponentially more annoying? Yep.

Can I copy and paste this as long as I give you credit? Because it's going to need to be said again next week and the week after, etc, etc...this topic seems to keep coming up weekly.

I don't even like Glocks! But I agree with your post!

I've been carrying one for twenty years on the job and never had a single issue. They are simple, tough, reliable and they care about their customers. There are more after market parts out there for Glocks than any other company. Magazines are cheap and readily available. They are also sold at a fair price everywhere other than the ODT.

I'll think exactly like you one day, pal. Then I can be smart too.
If you haven't figured out by now, this is kinda just to get like you worked up. Yeah, I think they're overrated, and some of the guns that copied Glock turned out better. But they're decent guns. The rest was exaggerated bull****.
This is a joke forum with stupid posts constantly. That's what this was and you let your blood pressure go through the roof.
Have a good one :thumb:

Translation, I was talking out of my butt about stuff I don't know anything but what I read in the internet about and got called on it by people who not only know what they are talking about but a few of are actually experts on the subject. Rather than admit I was wrong, I play it off like I was just kidding

Let me guess, you are under 30, more than likely under 25.

Translation, I was talking out of my butt about stuff I don't know anything but what I read in the internet about and got called on it by people who not only know what they are talking about but a few of are actually experts on the subject. Rather than admit I was wrong, I play it off like I was just kidding

Let me guess, you are under 30, more than likely under 25.
Okay "expert" lol. Don't take things so seriously, yourself included. Since someone is reporting my comments we'll end this here. Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom