• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock sights! any reccomendations?

smith and wesson 500. Put some TFOs on that baby.

Very good, My buddys cousins friend shot a guy in the leg with a 500 one time, guy fell dead on the spot. I agree with the above post about buying a real gun, suddenly I feel inferior with my plastic gun, like its a toy, maybe I should fork out about another grand and get a real one since I value my family so much.

A lot of good suggestions already. I prefer the 2 dot configuration of the Ameriglo I-Dot Pros for combat night sights. 3 dot have too much going on for my eyes. I also like the rear light to be dimmer then the front, so that I know where the front is.

i265.photobucket.com_albums_ii218_tmoore912_Holsters_Crimson_20Trace_20LightGuard_IMG_3794.jpg

i265.photobucket.com_albums_ii218_tmoore912_Holsters_Crimson_20Trace_20LightGuard_IMG_3795.jpg

2012-07-26_22-39-14_995.jpg 2012-07-26_22-39-58_881.jpg 2012-07-26_22-38-26_790.jpg

Good luck.

Last edited:
Other than the clutter of 3 dots my only other complaint with trijicons, meprolights, and glock night sights is that the front post is relatively wide and the rear notch is relatively narrow which doesn't allow much light to pass through on either side of the front post when you have a proper sight picture. Thanks for showing the Ameriglos Tmoore. Love mine

I like what you have tmoore! But all I have ever had was three dot sights as well...thats why i was thinking something else, of course i guess its just a personal preference kinda of like which firearm you use. Not sure whats wrong with a glock pistol, I dont have a problem with any firearm that is reliable. To each there own I suppose! thanks for all the input that was reliable feedback anyways

Back
Top Bottom