• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock slide work

1911tillidie

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
29   0
Reaction score
Hey ODT’ers I am getting ready to go on a “trip” with my unit and looking for someone to do some slide work on my 19x while I am gone. Looking for an optic cut and some custom grooves,windows,lightening cuts really just an overall different not plain look. Is there anyone in the central georgia area anyone recommends that does not cost an arm and a leg or the blood of my first born. I would really prefer to keep it local before shipping it off to someone else.

I can probably find out who not to take it to.....
20210505_170742.jpg
20210505_170835.jpg
20210505_170720.jpg

Saw this on a friend's slide a few weeks ago.

I can probably find out who not to take it to.....
View attachment 3289545 View attachment 3289546 View attachment 3289547

Saw this on a friend's slide a few weeks ago.

Oh lord! I really hope he did that himself and didn't pay someone to do that.

Can't help OP other than I've had Jagerwerks do some slide work for me before and they were reasonable on price and had a fast turn around, this was like 5 years or so ago so take that with a grain of salt if you decide to ship it out.

Oh lord! I really hope he did that himself and didn't pay someone to do that.

Can't help OP other than I've had Jagerwerks do some slide work for me before and they were reasonable on price and had a fast turn around, this was like 5 years or so ago so take that with a grain of salt if you decide to ship it out.

i am trying to avoid it i looked at zr tactical solutions but would like to keep it inside georgia if possible.

Back
Top Bottom