• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock?

23   0
Reaction score
So I am sure this is going to open a can of worms but I am itching for a Glock.
Personally I have always hated Glocks (sorry Glock lovers) and I hate the way the full size glock feels, I have always been one for the beretta 92, yes its not as good of a gun as a glock so on and so forth, but it was the first auto pistol I shot and I just love them.
Never the less I am going to get a Glock soon, people talk about them so much, about how great they are and so forth, and I am pretty impressed with the torture videos on youtube, so I want to try for myself.
I really like the feel and look of the baby glock, not sure what number it is, or if there are different models of the baby glock.
Caliber of choice is 45acp dont know why just what I want.
So which is the best Glock model to get?
Why?
Is there any generation better than another?
Like I said I dont want a full size or mid size, so leave those out of the picture, baby glock only.
Any suggestions?
Also what is Glocks warranty? How is there customer service?

Just filter through the other posts... you'll get both sides.

I was the exact same person about seven or eight years ago- didn't like Glock at all, but loved my 92FS. Then I bought a LEO trade in at a gun show- G17 (which is the full sized 9mm) and I'll say that it's been a very good pistol. If I were comparing the 92FS to the G17, the 92FS is more of a gem (because it's shiny and pretty) and the G17 would be the sledge hammer (because it always works and it's a square block of steel with a polymer handle).

there are no 45ACP "baby" Glocks, but you can get them compact in the Glock 30 and in single stack in the Glock 36...Glock 30 is also now available in Gen 4 as well as the "SF" (short frame) version

My 4th gen g26 is my best friend...

best go with 4th gen, you can adjust the straps to fit you hand. The grip is way better than gen 3 IMO, plus the new mag release is amazing!

gen 4 or nothing

Glocks customer service is outstanding! I am currently Glockless at this moment but when I had one anything ever broke or upgrades, take it up there and they fix it.

Back
Top Bottom