• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock?

My 4th gen g26 is my best friend...

best go with 4th gen, you can adjust the straps to fit you hand. The grip is way better than gen 3 IMO, plus the new mag release is amazing!

gen 4 or nothing

So, I assume you don't eat brass when you shoot your Gen 4. How many rounds do you have through it?

Also what is the deal with the 45 GAP, I dont know much about guns and just heard about that. Whats the difference between that and 45acp?

The marketing is simple, but I think Glock should have been more frank about it,

"Do you like .45 ACP, but you have little girlie hands? Introducing the .45GAP Glock 37. The grip is the same size as the Glock 17 and Glock 22, making it possible for everyone to enjoy a round similar to .45ACP regardless of how well endowed your hands are! Will it fit in you G22 holster? Nope! The slide is the same width as the G21 - go figure that one! Will the ammunition be readily available at the market average price for .45ACP? Nope! Will it have the same magazine capacity as the G21? Nope! In fact, the full size G37 will have the same capacity as the compact Glock 30 -- The G37 is practically single stack! Pick yours up today!"

I carry a G26 which is what you would call a "baby glock" in 9mm. I too used to not like the idea of owning a glock until I shot one. I've been hooked ever since. Shoots smoothly and has a good trigger feel from the factory. I use a pierce "pinky" extension and it feels very comfortable. I prefer the gen 3's, the 4's feel a little rough textured in my hand. You would probably like a G30.

Back
Top Bottom