• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks for sale on ODT

No. The constant bitching about high prices offends my delicate sensibility. Get over it buddy. You need to actually do some deals on here and get some feedback before you start complaining.

Op can you explain to me why you’ve been a member since 2014 andnonly have 4 feedback scores and 99 posts? That doesn’t make you worthy to post a used Glock rant..

Because i have a life that doesnt involve sitting on this forum all time. I get on here when i need to, not to hang out. Maybe i would more of a feedback score if i wasnt as cheap as the majority of people on here.

No. The constant *****ing about high prices offends my delicate sensibility. Get over it buddy. You need to actually do some deals on here and get some feedback before you start complaining.

Haha, you bitch about my feedback score like it matters to me. I dont care, i will never care.

3C541B92-DE73-4EC3-BECC-01906F7426B7.jpeg
Because i have a life that doesnt involve sitting on this forum all time. I get on here when i need to, not to hang out. Maybe i would more of a feedback score if i wasnt as cheap as the majority of people on here.

Yet your busy
Haha, you ***** about my feedback score like it matters to me. I dont care, i will never care.

Back
Top Bottom