• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks for sale on ODT

No one sits in the forum. We all get along just fine jumping in and out. I’ve met plenty of folks I’d consider friends from here because I’m an active member. Have you met anyone? Well you’ve met at least 4 people. What did you think? Were they cheap as you or cheaper? It doesn’t take a lot to be more active than 2 posts a month. Look what’s happened tonight..you’ve increased your post count by 5% and the night isn’t even over. Lol

I've met more than 4 just no feedback and they were at least as cheap as me. Also, one i hope to never deal with again.

So it seems that asking a legitimate question on here just gets you trolled and high glock prices are an ODT and New York state thing. Also, the no paperwork excuse just makes me think your doing straw purchases.

Not all are overpriced and I don't know why you would buy new when you can buy a well cared for one for any less. The G17 FDE I have for sale now is like new and I paid new at a gun store for $545 with tax. I'm selling for $475 with polished internals and all original items.

It doesn't do any good selling here with extra mags or upgrades, no one will pay for the extra value. There is also always some SOB low balling a fair price; I was offered one tonight!

Not all are overpriced and I don't know why you would buy new when you can buy a well cared for one for any less. The G17 FDE I have for sale now is like new and I paid new at a gun store for $545 with tax. I'm selling for $475 with polished internals and all original items.

It doesn't do any good selling here with extra mags or upgrades, no one will pay for the extra value. There is also always some SOB low balling a fair price; I was offered one tonight!

True, there are a few for less than $500 and are a good deal. I just expe t everybody to lowball me and i get to keep everything, even if i have it competitively priced.

So it seems that asking a legitimate question on here just gets you trolled ..... Also, the no paperwork excuse just makes me think your doing straw purchases.

Your question is stupid and the no paperwork remark was made in jest. And it's YOU'RE doing, not YOUR doing. Illiterates make my head hurt.

7154AED6-EF56-42C7-9A3F-00FA1978A331.jpeg

9 stinkin pages that can be summed up with “if you don’t like the price, don’t buy it and move on”.

Also I have a Glock 19x once held by President Trump that I’m selling for $150 and a Sig P365 that I have to sell for a new kidney for $987. PM if interested. :pop2:

Back
Top Bottom