• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks for sale on ODT

Can some body explain to me why jyst about every used glock on this site is more expensive than i can buy a new one for?

I understand some come with extra mags or night sights which add to the price but people on here will sale them well over the $500 mark, i can buy a new gen 4 19 for that. Dont even get me started on used glock 43 prices.
I have never heard anyone complain about Glock prices on the trader,never.

IMG_0900.GIF

Because i have a life that doesnt involve sitting on this forum all time. I get on here when i need to, not to hang out. Maybe i would more of a feedback score if i wasnt as cheap as the majority of people on here.
No one sits in the forum. We all get along just fine jumping in and out. I’ve met plenty of folks I’d consider friends from here because I’m an active member. Have you met anyone? Well you’ve met at least 4 people. What did you think? Were they cheap as you or cheaper? It doesn’t take a lot to be more active than 2 posts a month. Look what’s happened tonight..you’ve increased your post count by 5% and the night isn’t even over. Lol

PLEASE just go buy a new one then and stop the whining on here about what another man values his own property at!

It's like a bunch of old women on black Friday pissed off because the deal on tupperware is out of stock or overpriced.

OP, the answer is really simple. Those that own the Glocks can ask whatever price they want for their property. Those that don't want to buy the Glocks at the price being asked, can and should just pass it by. See, I told you it was very simple.
These should be a sticky and maybe even a quick reply option.

Back
Top Bottom