• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GO DAWGS !!

Screenshot_20180109-002808.jpg

Why are so many people from Georgia Bama fans? I understand if you live here but you're from Alabama, that's cool, I understand that. What I don't get, is so many people that I've known all my life that were born and raised in Georgia, yet they're Bama fans. Funny thing is I don't remember that many of them being fans before they started winning championships in the last several years. Not being disrespectful, just help me understand?

Why are so many people from Georgia Bama fans? I understand if you live here but you're from Alabama, that's cool, I understand that. What I don't get, is so many people that I've known all my life that were born and raised in Georgia, yet they're Bama fans. Funny thing is I don't remember that many of them being fans before they started winning championships in the last several years. Not being disrespectful, just help me understand?
bandwagon bull ****.

Born in Alabama here...raised in ga...but been a bama fan all my life even in the lean years.. funny I dont remember seeing too many ga fans when hershel left and ga went on the skids. But everybody should be a fan of their team even in the lean yrs

The only Alabama fans I know are people who are from there. Not saying you're wrong, just haven't met the people you mean. I'd say there are a lot of Alabama fans in Georgia because the economy is better here.

Back
Top Bottom