• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God doesn't give you more that you can handle.

Praying for Gods Blessings on your wife and you and family! Praying for a quick and complete healing for your wife!My wife’s on her third battle with cancer in about 20 years! This time she can only take chemo and they have been doubleing up on it ! She takes third treatment Tuesday! My sister is taking chemo and radiation and has been for about 7 weeks now! Cancer is tough to deal with, but prayers help! My wife will tell you if hadn’t been for the Lord and prayer she don’t know what would have happened! Our American Legion has a cancer ball every year in October and all the money goes to cancer support! Our church has a cancer support dinner second Friday of month and we are blessed with the fellowship and support! Keep trusting in the Lord and praying, Through Jesus’s stripes I am healed, To walk here on earth, to be well and happy! In Jesus name 🙏 amen!

Prayers on the way for Allison Tony, and condolences on your loss of friends and your beloved pet. We too have friends on chemo. and with new advances in cancer medicine cancer can be beaten, but it has to be diagnosed early.
Thank you, we are on week 4 of 12. She has a COOL cap. Apparently 75% effective on keeping 75% of her hair. Never knew the chemo burns the follicle's that leads to the hair loss. The cold water helps save the hair. Insurance doesn't cover it but if she can keep for another 6 weeks till our youngest finishes the Debutant Ball on December 28Th. So far so good, thanks for the prayers.

Back
Top Bottom