• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God doesn't give you more that you can handle.

Lean on our Lord for the strength needed to cope with so much on your shoulders..I can relate to your pain and you have my prayer for your wife and you Sir..May the Lord guide the doctors to a quick recovery..
Thank you! Doing better myself. Didn't see the drain on myself, and even as a caregiver. Have some from church trying to help. I found out that a couple that I thought were blithering liberals are actually good men that have been through the same and have some knowledge to give.

My mom best breast cancer. Next February marks five years cancer free. But it was a mother ****er going through the treatment. She was ready to quit.

I'll tell anyone like l told my mom... the goal of Chemo is to kill as much of your cells as possible for your good cells to build back and kill the bad ones. It's hard to watch your loved ones slowly die as they pump chemicals into them. But there has been a ton of research into what it takes to get the best % of survival. Many people have died before and they have learned from those instances. I've been in the room while a 26 year old wonderful woman took her last breath because of cancer. I've had the opportunity to help a few family's with children with cancer. It is absolutely horrible. God has given dr the knowledge and abilities to help those in need. Sometimes that's all we have to trust and lean into.
Cancer Sucks
Cancer Sucks
Cancer Sucks
She has a little survivor's guilt having lost one of her best friends last week after a 5-year battle. Please also pray for Michelle, who only wanted to live to see her youngest son graduate high school and did not make it. I have cried for them more than my situation; those boys are screwed. She was the one that kept the family together, not my cup of tea but a great woman none the less. Heavenly father please wrap your hands around the lewis family and console them in their time of need.

Cancer Sucks
Cancer Sucks
Cancer Sucks

Marietta tony Marietta tony I've been praying the same prayers as you and will add you and your wife to them. My wife's been battling cancer for a year now and I understand your struggles. Praying for her outcome to be favorable and it doesn't lead yall to where we are but in a better direction.

Oh yeah, and **** cancer!

Praying your wife finds some relief Marietta tony Marietta tony .
I have just seen this and am saddened by the news. Lately I have been kinda wrapped in my own little world and forget there are others that are as bad if not worse off out there that need prayers and thoughts.
I know it helps me….even when it comes from folks I don’t have a real relationship with or know.

I do hope she gets better and you find the strength to continue on too. Caregivers are the unsung heroes most of the time, if not all of the time. I have found this out lately.
It gets real humbling when you are faced with this type of stuff.

Prayers sent - from this ODT brother. I do wish her well and hope you find strength to keep on as well. :pray2:

Ken/ 41mag

Back
Top Bottom