• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"God made me bulletproof"

Childhood street names. Everyone gets tagged with some sort of stupid names. Half of my friends were tagged with woodland creature names when I was growing up.
yea, "woodland creature".. we all know a peanut or a stupid Dave. but i have never seen a yung mazzy running up a tree. i cant even figure out what kinda Nell language distortion of a word by the uneducated comes close to a mazzy. yung i get,it came from young. it was just to much work to put in the "o" or they ran out of cash and could not buy a vowel.
i just goolged it, maybe he had one of them Bruce genders or something...

In Israeli, the name Mazzy means - precious, a pearl.The name Mazzy originated as an Israeli name. The name Mazzy is most often used as a girl name or female name. Israeli Name Meaning - precious, a pearl. Origin - Israel.

I'm just glad so many of the aficionados of the genre are so willing to share their enjoyment so freely and at the expense of their speakers and side view mirrors. Otherwise I'd have no way of knowing how ****ty that music style has become.

I'm just glad so many of the aficionados of the genre are so willing to share their enjoyment so freely and at the expense of their speakers and side view mirrors. Otherwise I'd have no way of knowing how ****ty that music style has become.
thats the dumbest thing i have heard all day! let me fix it for you.
I'm just glad so many of the aficionados of the genre are so willing to share their enjoyment so freely and at the expense of their speakers and side view mirrors. Otherwise I'd have no way of knowing how ****ty that music style IS.

thats the dumbest thing i have heard all day! let me fix it for you.
I'm just glad so many of the aficionados of the genre are so willing to share their enjoyment so freely and at the expense of their speakers and side view mirrors. Otherwise I'd have no way of knowing how ****ty that music style IS.
Some of the really old stuff is almost bearable. Almost. The stuff they've been putting out since 1990 is complete and utter rubbish with no merit whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom