• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to leave a negative today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between you and Kevin, the OP, is that you and I never had a firm time or place. You assumed the gun was yours when all we did was go back and forth on a few PM's. When I told you that I had already agreed with someone else, the next morning, you got all uptight and threatening. If I recall, you said that you had already traded my gun with someone else. Basically, you made a trade with a gun that you didn't have and put yourself in a bad situation. You then wanted to blame me for it. No time and place set = no deal. You know that and made promises you couldn't keep.

Very different than the current deal. Kevin is a good guy who got a little impatient. You are a wheeler dealer who counted on trading a gun you didn't own yet.

sorry, this must have been another person / deal that you had in your past. Matter of fact it is has no similarities at all to my dealings with you.
I still have all of our PM's that I could post if that would help your memory?

The difference between you and Kevin, the OP, is that you and I never had a firm time or place. You assumed the gun was yours when all we did was go back and forth on a few PM's. When I told you that I had already agreed with someone else, the next morning, you got all uptight and threatening. If I recall, you said that you had already traded my gun with someone else. Basically, you made a trade with a gun that you didn't have and put yourself in a bad situation. You then wanted to blame me for it. No time and place set = no deal. You know that and made promises you couldn't keep.

Very different than the current deal. Kevin is a good guy who got a little impatient. You are a wheeler dealer who counted on trading a gun you didn't own yet.

Nice....you have said enough sir!

Understood, I'll just keep trading usernames of folks who have burned others on here and stick with that.

I think the fact that you ended up agreeing to his terms and making the deal negates the negative as well. He was definitely a jerk but if you leave a negative for someone that negotiated with you successfully then it comes across as seller's remorse.

This thread has gotten a bit crazy. I am sure it was never the intention of the OP to call me out in the forums. I honestly believe he just wants to buy a gun. It is easy for us all to cast judgement on each other from behind a keyboard but if we were to all meet up, face to face, I am sure it would be a different feeling all together.

I think we need to understand that things don't always go as planned, regardless of our best efforts. I am still communicating with the OP and hopefully we can figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom