• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gone items

Should just us the "Mark as Gone" button the the top right hand side , the system will auto update and putting a red slash through it "Item Gone" they it will auto update after a period of time and time no longer showing in the general listings. Or was your question removing a current listing?
Thanks,

Should just us the "Mark as Gone" button the the top right hand side , the system will auto update and putting a red slash through it "Item Gone" they it will auto update after a period of time and time no longer showing in the general listings. Or was your question removing a current listing?
Thanks,

I think he's asking about the items under Marked as Gone in My Listings. If that's the question, you can't delete those. Mine go back to 2015 when we switched from vBulletin to xenforo.

Yes, that is the question. I don't like the idea of those staying on there for many obvious reasons...

I think he's asking about the items under Marked as Gone in My Listings. If that's the question, you can't delete those. Mine go back to 2015 when we switched from vBulletin to xenforo.

Back
Top Bottom