• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gonna Need 2 GOOD Homes ...

:pray2: Blessings to the new pups & sorry about the loss of the mom pup. :pray2:
May those that need punishment get it in the best way possible!
Well I don't want to blame Critter Fixers because I still think they did me a favor to do an emergency C section for $250.00. But at the same time I feel like the show production meant more than the procedure. They never should have sent the mother home the first night. But when the TV folks sere done the staff was done. Again, I don't wanna trash them ( not yet anyway) but the whole process seemed rushed. I'm no vet but I've been to plenty of vets from all over the state. And this one just seemed rushed.

I'm genuinely sad they won't have their momma. But, they did hit the lotto in winding up in old softy's ( letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar ) care, LOL.
My wife has told several folks if they was to be reincarnated they would wanna be her dog in their next life.

Well some of yall already read about my emergency C section with older daughter's Husky. She died yesterday of obvious complications since she was 7 years old. Still so pissed off about that I wanna beat a certain person with a crow bar.
Anyway...these 3 little furballs are now mine. They should be since I spent close to $400.00 on them last week. They're Pit Husky or Husky Bulls maybe. Mom was an Alaskan Husky. They're very cute and being bottle fed like infants at all hours of the day and night. Now for the record @karlvv30 gets first pic since he's been in touch with me since they were born. My wanna be vet assistant youngest daughter said there's 2 gorls and 1 boy. One of the tan ones is a boy. The black one that was first born and the onky one to make it out without help must be a girl.
I'm guessing they won't be ready to adopt out until at least late June. They're just one week old now. So even late June might be pushing it. I don't know. I'm not the puppy expert at my house.
I know there are good responsible dog and cat owners here and that's why this is the only place I will post them. As much stress time.and money as I will have in these dogs I refuse to let them go to some asshole.
It's kinda tough to get pics of them now since they're either sleeping all huddled up or twitching around looking for the bottle. But I will post what I have and then more later. Thanks for looking.
Let, so very sorry about the loss of your daughter's husky. You folks are doing a wonderful job taking care of those adorable babies. God bless you.

It's off the subject, but we had visitors, last week. We took them to Darien to see the famous pay phone you kindly brought to ODT's attention. Happy trails and may God bless America.

Back
Top Bottom