• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good .30 cal cans?

Don't mean to hijack the thread... I see a lot of great information here! There seems to be a lot of love for the Dead Air Sandman suppressor.
I'm in the market for my first and would like to know a good option for multiple firearms.
I shoot 300 blk, .308 and am considering a 6.5 Creedmore all on the AR platform none are SBR or Pistol length. I do like the quick-detach feature of the DA Sandman, but wanted to know if there were any other/better suggestions in the sub $1K budget range.
Thanks in advance!

If none are short, then pretty much any modern .30 can will suit you well. I would rank the following attributes of a silencer in order of priority and go from there. Length, sound, mounting system, weight. Keep in mind that if sound is a high priority then length most likely can't be, and vice versa.

For me personally, I prefer short and a bomb proof, one handed operating mount over everything else. Hence why I have a Sandman S.

Thank you for the info, I've been looking into the Sandman-S more and more and I think that's the one I'll go with for my first suppressor.
good choice. if you want a tad quieter albeit longer the sandman l is also a great can. I chose the S cause i wanted compact on my SBR.

Back
Top Bottom