• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good bumper stickers you haven't seen yet

I don't know anyone who would be so insulted by incest jokes unless they were.... nevermind, carry on :lol:
Someone who does not like to see someone else's character defamed for no reason bother than sick, so called humor just because of the state they live in. I have heard the same comment about Tenn. Ga. Miss.., did not find any of them funny. As a matter of fact, I dropped them as friends. Now if your comment is including me, let me know and I will gladly explain how I felt.

I don't know anyone who would be so insulted by incest jokes unless they were.... nevermind, carry on :lol:

Someone who does not like to see someone else's character defamed for no reason bother than sick, so called humor just because of the state they live in. I have heard the same comment about Tenn. Ga. Miss.., did not find any of them funny. As a matter of fact, I dropped them as friends. Now if your comment is including me, let me know and I will gladly explain how I felt.

Animated-fisherman-with-big-catch.gif

FB_IMG_1573368034264.jpg

Back
Top Bottom