• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Good by YETI

I just saw a Yeti dog food / water bowl for FIFTY DOLLARS.
Yeah, that's fitty bux for an 8" wide bowl, about 3" tall, that you'll use to feed your pet out of!
Some people have more money than brains.

Please tell me this is a joke. I know some folks are beyond ridiculous about a damn dog but this is stupid.

I don't buy into the NRA they way some do. They twist things just like everyone else. I look at them the way I look at Fox News...it's as obnoxiously conservative as CNN is liberal. The NRA has done questionable things just like everyone else. Is it possible that it's nothing more than damage control, maybe...in fact it more than likely is. And yes, the NRA fights for my 2A rights but they are just as political as the next person. I for one won't stop using a product because they don't meet my political agenda. If that makes me less of a patriot, a conservative, or a supporter of the 2nd then so be it.
Yep, so be it.

Well, for $50 at least I think you get a COMPLETE dog bowl.

If you spend $40 for a Yeti drink mug, you still need to spend $15 more for a lid.
And if you want a way for normal-sized human hands to grab it and carry it, $19 more for a slip-on handle. So now you've got $75 invested in that big insulated cup to keep your sweetea cool.

Please tell me this is a joke. I know some folks are beyond ridiculous about a damn dog but this is stupid.

Well, for $50 at least I think you get a COMPLETE dog bowl.

If you spend $40 for a Yeti drink mug, you still need to spend $15 more for a lid.
And if you want a way for normal-sized human hands to grab it and carry it, $19 more for a slip-on handle. So now you've got $75 invested in that big insulated cup to keep your sweetea cool.

Yeti bucket is $40
Yeti Tub is $245

I can almost understand (I would never spend that much) paying a premium for a cooler that keeps stuff cooler longer. But if the top is wide open all you have bought is a carrying device with a sticker on it

Back
Top Bottom