• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good Deal?

I"m guessing it's a dillon 550, as most that use the SDB usually just have it for one or two calibers. if it's a 650 or 1050 you are getting a great deal. :)

if you decide you don't want/need some of the calibers or need something different just ask, i'm sure any of us would be glad to pick up any scraps. ;) I'm looking for a 45 ACP dies and setup in the near future...

I've been using Dillon pressed for 10-15 years and they are great. I've had a square B (pistol calibers only) and two 650's over the years. I currently have one 650. It sounds like a good deal with the dies and accessories, check the models. Dillon has a No-BS warranty. There service is very good.
Enjoy reloading…you might not save any money but you will shoot a lot more….

Can't complain about it being a good deal anymore... lol, just left the in-laws house for dinner and he said that he's gonna give it to me when I get a table set up for it. Now I'm looking forward to getting myself a reloading table.

What kind of set up is good for a reloading table that you guys are using? I was thinking 4x4 legs with thick plywood for the table top and some carpeting on top of it. Sounds cheap, easy, and effective.

Mine has 4x4 legs and 2x6's for the frame. The top is a layer of 2x8's covered with a 3/4" sheet of ply, then a sheet of 1/4" masonite.

When I set up my present reloading area, I went over to Sams Club and bought a set of shelves. I think they were called Gorilla Shelves. They were pretty heavy duty shelving units. I used two of them in the garage and took the third one out to my "reloading" building and reinforced the top with 3/4 inch plywood and presto, I had a reloading bench.

I don't know how many manuals you are going to get from your FIL, but before you start, please read it and if you can, get a couple more manuals and read them to. They will help you understand what you are doing. It was a heck of a deal at $450 so now with him giving it to you, it is an even better deal.

Back
Top Bottom