• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**Good people here on the ODT** need help

bullseyebo

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
177   0
Reaction score
Ok guys some know me, some dont. I love this site and I know there are good people on here! Long story short....my older brother recently had a baby boy 8 months ago with his fiancé. They have a perfect family and a prefect healthy boy. Three months ago his fiancé discovered a lump on her right breast. She went to the doctor and fast forward to now. She has aggressive breast cancer at the age of 25. Two weeks ago she underwent a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. They are not married yet so she is on her mothers insurance until August and then it runs out. They just desperately need money to pay for co pays, wigs, and life in general. He is a self employed plumber which he does well with but they need money to beat this. She starts 30 rounds of chemo and radiation Thursday. So she has a long road and will miss out on a lot of her baby boys toddler years fighting this. I am going to start a Paypal account and hopefully some of y'all will give. Everyone that does is greatly appreciated! This will be a surprise and every bit counts. Thanks guys! Also those who know blackrifler42, he's my twin brother and this is our older brother. I'm thinking of a $1000 goal. Come on people. Paypal account: jbg1884@yahoo.com and those who don't do Paypal my adress is :
Bo Guest
41 holly oak lane
Ringgold ga 30736
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not employed and not connected with Paypal. It's a convenient and safe way to send funds. But it is a very anti gun pro left outfit. But if you will PM me a PO Box or a safe address I will send you my weekly beer funds with a postal MO. I'm good for that little bit.

Sent a little help your way, I've got twins on the way so it isn't much but I hope it helps. Thoughts and prayers, cancer is awful and I wish your family all the strength you need to beat this.

Getting some donations. Thanks again guys. They will be floored if we can come up with a good chunk of money. Or any amount for that matter. Keep it coming. I'll video me giving them the money and post it here.

I know you guys just shelled out a lot for Meatwads family so don't feel obligated to give. Like my brother said, our older brother is a plumber and he does well, but cancer treatment is an expensive beast and we are trying to help them out as much as we can so they can keep life as normal as possible for our little nephew. Thanks in advance fellas!!

Back
Top Bottom