• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good weekend on the trout stream.

image.jpg

Mrs SAR and I caught these on Coopers Creek week before last when the water was high and fast. Had a great time. Next time your headin that way let me know and I'll meet you up there.

Yeppers, headed up to coopers and rock in the morning. Toying with the idea of bringing my kayak for the lake above rock creek. Probably not though lol. Need to limit out, want a excuse to invite this girl over Saturday that's not lame lol. Fresh cooked trout? If she don't go for that, I don't need that kind of negativity in my life anyways haha!

If your out there, I'm in a red 4 door f150. Big white guy lol.

Yeppers, headed up to coopers and rock in the morning. Toying with the idea of bringing my kayak for the lake above rock creek. Probably not though lol. Need to limit out, want a excuse to invite this girl over Saturday that's not lame lol. Fresh cooked trout? If she don't go for that, I don't need that kind of negativity in my life anyways haha!

If your out there, I'm in a red 4 door f150. Big white guy lol.

Good for you, but bummer for me I already made other plans. But I would definitely be cool on meeting another ODT guy up there for a fishing trip sometime soon. I'd be the average size white guy in the red 4 door F150, lol.

Send me a PM if you want some company the next time. I'm off Thursday's and Friday's so I'd be game.

Have a great time. (ya bum!)

Good for you, but bummer for me I already made other plans. But I would definitely be cool on meeting another ODT guy up there for a fishing trip sometime soon. I'd be the average size white guy in the red 4 door F150, lol.

Send me a PM if you want some company the next time. I'm off Thursday's and Friday's so I'd be game.

Have a great time. (ya bum!)

lol 10-4. i was gonna go to bass pro tonight, but im giving myself a excuse to stop at the gas station before rock creek, and at the bottom of the coopers creek entrance lol. man, i have seen some interesting characters in there!! haha!! hopefully the old lady is still working there (ya know the one that looks like a 80yr old las vegas stripper? haha)

oh, they stocked Rock Creek Friday. passed the hatchery truck on my way back from the lake when i was headed over to Coopers.

only caught 2, but they were delicious!! (ignore the plate lol)

my fishing buddie for about a hour lol. was there about 10mins before i noticed him right next to me.

and this is by far the biggest chub i have ever caught. never knew they grew freaking horns! haha!!

Back
Top Bottom