• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got a seat belt ticket BUT….

alexs2006

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
So I got a seat belt ticket today, but the dept. of public safety officer wrote it to someone else.

The only correct info is my vehicle info. Make, model, year, tag number etc.

License info, DOB, Name, and residing address are all wrong.

Is this my problem? Should I leave it be and trash the ticket? Should I call the court system?

What would you do?

you know that nearly 50% of people killed in car crashes in Ga are not wearing a seatbelt.... the Ga D O T tells me that on the radio all the time...what i here is more than 50% of people who are wearing seatbelts die in car crashes in Ga...
i may not be good at math, but that tells me a have a little better chance not wearing one.....

state-trooper-trooper.gif

you know that nearly 50% of people killed in car crashes in Ga are not wearing a seatbelt.... the Ga D O T tells me that on the radio all the time...what i here is more than 50% of people who are wearing seatbelts die in car crashes in Ga...
i may not be good at math, but that tells me a have a little better chance not wearing one.....

I usually wear mine but I had just left work with my windows down and he saw me at a red light.

A 50/50 chance is how I see it.

So I got a seat belt ticket today, but the dept. of public safety officer wrote it to someone else.

The only correct info is my vehicle info. Make, model, year, tag number etc.

License info, DOB, Name, and residing address are all wrong.

Is this my problem? Should I leave it be and trash the ticket? Should I call the court system?

What would you do?

I dunno, I'm no lawyer.

But if they got your personal ID info wrong, doesn't that cast some doubts about all the other "facts"?

Back
Top Bottom