• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got my Glock 30 back from Gunslinger Custom

JDS556762

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
Just got my Glock 30SF back from Daryl Spaeth at Gunslinger Customs in Alpharetta. holy s*** this thing is badass. Had him mill the slide for my RMR add ameriglo suppressor sights and hang them in the low 1/3 of the RMR window. He refinished in armorers black and mounted/bore sighted everything. I'm super happy, with the product and the service. He's a no BS kind of guy and speaks the truth. His work is top notch and would reccomend anyone needing legit custom work to give him a shout! He's all appointment and works uninterrupted so if you're impatient or like to converse back and forth often about your project you may want to try somewhere else, BUT if you want some damn fine custom work done right, and don't mind letting a man do his thing without breathing down his neck, he's the guy to see. A+++++

The Skinny -

Glock 30 SF
Milled Slide Shallow Cut (RMR)
RMR 9.0 MOA Green Dot
Ameriglo Suppressor Sights Blk/Ylw
Inforce APL Tac-Light
Armorers Black Cerakote
Talon Grips
Black Point Tactical Mini-Wing IWB holster

Will return after the range report!

May send the frame in to have the trigger guard undercut and the grip stippled with his "pebble" pattern. Held one today when I picked this up and it felt great in my hand.

IMG_4545.JPG
IMG_4552.JPG
IMG_4556.JPG
IMG_4557.JPG
IMG_4551.JPG

Thanks! Let's see if I can jam dis hoe in my drawers IWB for a month straight haha might end up as a nightstand gun but By God I was gonna try and rock that full tac pac before I said it couldn't be done

Thanks! Let's see if I can jam dis hoe in my drawers IWB for a month straight haha might end up as a nightstand gun but By God I was gonna try and rock that full tac pac before I said it couldn't be done
Man, I EDC a G17 IWB in a Comp-Tac CTAC that looks almost exactly like your holster.

You can CC that bad boy no problem.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom