• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Got new ride.

Here's a deal for you, PM me a copy of your Motorcycle Safety Foundation Basic Rider Course completion certificate, and I'll ship you my Jerry "Motorman" Palladino's Ride Like a Pro DVD. Google him. He's fun to watch.

Palladino is awesome. I don't know how applicable it would be to a scooter since I've never been on one, but if you have normal brakes and clutch setup his lessons are invaluable.

Here's a deal for you, PM me a copy of your Motorcycle Safety Foundation Basic Rider Course completion certificate, and I'll ship you my Jerry "Motorman" Palladino's Ride Like a Pro DVD. Google him. He's fun to watch.
Thank you. Planning on getting it within two weeks. Read some of the book already. Seems easy.
I'll google him

Once you get comfortable on this, and you want too move up to something bigger, give me a shout, always wanted a Big Rukus.
There's one on craigslist right now for $4000

-----

Any good place to try out helmets?
Got my eye on LS2, metro

Cycle Gear in Marietta, Roswell, and Lawrenceville have good helmet selections and fitting help. It's very important to get a good fit for long term comfort. I believe they will match price on their gear too.

Cycle Gear in Marietta, Roswell, and Lawrenceville have good helmet selections and fitting help. It's very important to get a good fit for long term comfort. I believe they will match price on their gear too.

Always got to be far away.
Nothing South?

Traffic is going to kill me. Going there after work.

Congrats. 2 Wheels can be awesome. Started out on a 78 Honda 400-4. Then a 79 CBX then I wnet crazy after that. Just be careful, Too many 4 wheelers don't see you.

I have been riding street bikes for 39 years now. About 10 years ago me and a couple of buddies went through the Motorcycle Safety Course because one of themselves son was buying a bike and he wanted to go through it but wanted someone there that he knows. So we all went through it together. I was shocked at the things I wasn't doing "right". I would recommend even seasoned riders to go through it even if they have already done it. I fotgot a lot and I slacked up on a lot. Did me a lot of good.

Back
Top Bottom