• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I finally got smart.

geezer geezer Are you working brother? There is also a piece of paperwork that will automatically place you at 100 percent if you are 90 I think.

VA Form 21-526EZ

Applying for the temporary 100% disability rating involves submitting VA Form 21-526EZ along with supporting medical documentation, like a doctor's letter detailing the veteran's current medical condition and limitations.

I quit spending all my free cash on toys/guns and have decided to throw an extra grand every month at my truck. Seems Ford motor credit will put anything over your regular monthly payment directly towards the loans principal.

Took me long enough to figure that one out. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
You do know that ifin you bought the Ford lektrik truck the gub'mint would make the total payment for you don't you???:doh:
Well... that's what some folks think... :rofl:

Both my sons are putting extra towards the principal on their homes every month. Their Mom taught them about finances, cooking for themselves, cleaning, washing clothes and other stuff they’d need to know. I taught em’ how to treat women, fishing, shooting, camping and how to whoop ass. etc., etc., you know, MAN stuff. 😂
Sounds like well rounded kids, wonderful......I bet your Mom has a mean left hook......LOL.....

You do know that ifin you bought the Ford lektrik truck the gub'mint would make the total payment for you don't you???:doh:
Well... that's what some folks think... :rofl:
That's like when Obama was in office and they thought he'd make their payments........Then they found out the truth........🤣

Hell yeah.
Paid off my first house in five years.
Paid off the second house in ten years with six kids.
My neighbor who lived there for 30 years before I moved in still hasn’t paid if his house.
He almost had a heart attack when I told him I am totally debt free, everything paid off.
He asked me how I did it.

I said “Well, no offense to you but you refinance your house every time you buy a new set of cars every couple years.

I drive old pieces of crap that are easy to work on and way less expensive and problematic.
I do all my own repairs and rarely pay anyone to do any type of work on my vehicles or my home.
I pay on my principal and then some until my debt clock goes to zero.

The dude just shakes his head in disbelief….then I tell him “Don’t worry ….the government hates guys like me and they try to punish us at every turn.”

Back
Top Bottom