• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got this picture the other day.

Never understood this fad. Looks stupid, unsafe, decreased handling, etc. And it looks like you're broke and can only afford half of the lift.
There's a guy on YouTube that used to find these things and buy them off people just to make videos of him destroying them. Good stuff.

Was watching a hopping car parade on ESPN years ago and thought the same thing. As the cars started the parade with all of their stupid maneuvers I couldn't believe how stupid it appeared. Until I saw the smoking hot Hispanic girls screaming in their excitement...... at that point I shut up and realized why they do it.

Hydraulics are fun, kind of like an RC car. The dog squat I equate it to sagging pants and long extended swingarms on bikes, just stupid and kills performance.

I can't say that I like the look. No doubt about that.

But by golly my hat's off to anyone who turns a wrench, customizes, etc. cars/trucks. I mean, at least they are creating something.

I'm sure the old folks said the same thing about the hot rods in the '50's, right?

I can't say that I like the look. No doubt about that.

But by golly my hat's off to anyone who turns a wrench, customizes, etc. cars/trucks. I mean, at least they are creating something.

I'm sure the old folks said the same thing about the hot rods in the '50's, right?
"Grown-ups" didn`t like my 54 Ford with the red rims and red grill. Or my 56 Ford with cheater slicks on the rear and drive shafts used for tail pipes. Or my 55 Pontiac with straight pipes.

Saw this one today in Cumming, GA. It may be the same one?
IMG_1217.jpeg
IMG_1218.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom