Got to the range to shoot today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGLEW

Air Force Icon Supporter
AKA: BIG PRETTY - BDR1
446   0
Reaction score
Took out my two new toys. 1. My S&W M&P 15-22. Got the "iron sights" tuned in then put my Mueller red dot sight on and got it right. Then my father in law and I quickly went through about 100 rounds. I have to say, that little rifle is a complete blast to shoot!

i54.tinypic.com_2edw4n6.jpg

2. My newly build AR-15. It is a Gunsmoke Enterprises lower and Rock River Arms Elite Operator 2 upper. The upper is heavy, but really works against the recoil of the AR. Not that they have much recoil to begin with, but really keeps you on that bulls eye. The A.R.M.S. rear sight really gives you many options, such as the standard peep hole and a knotch cut out. I zeroed it in quickly with the peep hole sight. I plan to scope this rifle and use it for my longer shooting target days.

i55.tinypic.com_209nlnp.jpg

I am very happy. There are a few little things I want to do to it. Want to put a chrome bolt in, ergo grip, bipod, different butt stock, just little things I am going to tweek here and there. Thinking about a RRA Stage 2 trigger. But if I am hitting good now, not sure if it will make that much of a difference.

I am very happy. There are a few little things I want to do to it. Want to put a chrome bolt in, ergo grip, bipod, different butt stock, just little things I am going to tweek here and there. Thinking about a RRA Stage 2 trigger. But if I am hitting good now, not sure if it will make that much of a difference.

I have a RRA 2 stage trigger in every AR I own including my M&P 15-22. I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom